This holiday season I salute all writers, artists, musicians, actors, etc. Your blogs, poems, and stories inspire me when I struggle and need encouragement. I hope that sometimes my posts provide a springboard for your endeavors also.
As I jump from first person, second person, and third person pronouns, remember I’m really talking to and about you.
To me, Thanksgiving is not about the food I eat. My memories are about the friends I meet. Since I started blogging three years ago I’ve met some incredible people. I haven’t seen them in person but I’ve felt their words and I’ve been allowed into their minds and hearts. Thanks, friends, for being incredible.
Look around the internet. There are bloggers everywhere, established and great. You are part of that growing list and I admire your efforts and the efforts of new writers who are appearing daily, their raw emotions burning the hearts of those who dare listen. Behind them are newer generations, magnificent and courageous, who will soon be emerging on the scene. I expect to enjoy the works of all, for they bring fresh perspectives to my soul and let me breathe.
To my friends I say, Happy Thanksgiving. To my friends I haven’t met yet, I say enjoy the day with friends and family. Life is short. Live it with gusto. Then sit down and write about your actions and reactions.
1. Writers use words of power and grace, To remove a falsehood, And put truth in its place.
2. Give someone hope anew, When she gets writer’s block, Pull her through.
3. This holiday season remember with kind deeds, Those who have needs.
Your actions form a story of compassion. I’m looking forward to reading how you blessed others.
Thanks again for your kind words on my blogs. Be patient with me. I’m still growing.
- Happy Thanksgiving (paradisepartyrentals.wordpress.com)
- “Happy Thanksgiving!” (childrenshealthnaturally.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving wishes (vcstar.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving!!!! (medavisdesign.com)