The Bounce House
You say I never have any fun,
But that is not exactly true.
I play chess with the computer,
And, of course, I think of you.
I mow my lawn, clean my house,
Who knows if a visitor might show?
I till my garden, feed the dogs,
And pretend it’s going to snow.
But when the sun goes down,
And the moon sits high in the sky,
I turn off the lights and lock the doors,
Because I don’t want neighbors to pry.
Behind my home a bounce house waits,
The compressor fills it quickly with air,
I leap and jump, bounce off the walls,
Trying things I normally wouldn’t dare.
When I grow tired of being young,
I slip my weary bones into a hot tub,
Soaking awhile and searching the stars,
And wishing for a gentle back rub.
While I relax I think of you,
And how much fun you’d have with me,
We’d leap and jump and bounce off walls,
And then we’d have to see,
If the stars would dance and twinkle,
While we sip our glasses of wine,
I’d give you a back rub in the hot tub,
And we’d let our lives entwine.
People say bounce houses are for kids,
And that is partially true,
We’re only as old as we think we are,
So I’m ready to bounce with you.
- Magic Castle by Blast Zone – Bounce House Giveaway! (ahensnest.com)
- 10,000 And Still Going Strong (xtremeinflatables.wordpress.com)
- Bounce House Rental Atlanta – for beautiful potential clients like you (bnt.typepad.com)
- 5 Alarm Party Rentals – Tampa Bounce House Rentals (5alarmpartyrentals.wordpress.com)
- Open House (martialartstraininginnrh.wordpress.com)