I Could Use an Update
Using old equipment at an increasingly fast pace,
I’m lagging way behind in the human race.
I think about my situation and find,
I’ve downloaded too much data into my mind.
My head is spinning; I could use more RAM.
I can’t keep up just the way I am,
My hard drive is limited; I need to defrag.
Everything takes longer; I’m starting to drag.
The now generation is in virtual reality,
While all I’ve got is just the real me.
If I replaced my processer with something new,
Perhaps I could speed up a few seconds too.
When I get going and think writing’s a breeze,
At that precise moment I start to freeze.
I guess I’m not made to be more than I am,
So give me a new motherboard and pile on the RAM.
- my pc turns on but there is no image on the display any one want to help (daniweb.com)
- Can’t Stand The Slowness? The Top 10 Reasons for Poor PC Performance (makeuseof.com)
- Should You Upgrade Or Repair Your Computer? (makeuseof.com)
- Virtual reality ‘beaming’ technology transforms human-animal interaction (InnovationToronto.com)
- Computer does not respond or boot up / computer freezes (daniweb.com)