In this world there is so much to do,
Are you still waiting with a concern that is true?
Are you still watching but doing nothing?
What does it take to get you moving?
Earthquake, tsunami, fire, flood,
These moments of life filled with blood,
Feeling an itch,
Wishing you were rich,
Do you only help when you’re in the mood?
People hungry, and dying without food,
Following catastrophes the need never ceases,
Whether the amount is great or small,
Is it pretense,
To be the kind of person who shares all,
When the world around you starts to shake,
Is your concern real or fake?
What steps should you take?
What changes in lifestyle are you willing to make?
Or do you close your eyes so you don’t see their pains,
And go blithely on, ignoring the crimson stains.
- The Hawaii Tsunami (nariho.wordpress.com)
- Tsunami Advisory (reefwatch.wordpress.com)
- Earthquake, tsunami devastate Japan (geneveith.com)
- #tsunami (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Huge Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan (firedoglake.com)
- Earthquake/Tsunami Hits Japan – Tsunami Warnings Across The Pacific (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Japan Earthquake Spawns Devistating Tsunami (asktheblogster.blogspot.com)